YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS KIT IS ABOUT TO BE UPGRADED BY ASENSEI TO A SPORTS COACH
asensei offers "Kinetic Capture" technology royalty free to athletic wear brands with smart apparel ambitions.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, September 10, 2017
Today, asensei, Inc., a Connected Coaching (TM) company specializing in digital sports coaching and smart apparel technology, announced that they are making their Kinetic Capture (TM) technology available royalty-free to any sports or athletic wear manufacturer who wishes to accelerate their smart apparel strategy. With asensei, manufacturers can differentiate their apparel by offering their customers coaching in their favorite sports, from their favorite athletes and coaches, wearing their favorite sports wear.
Kinetic Capture brings motion capture technology and detailed performance analysis previously limited to elite athletes with teams of specialists, and makes it available to anyone who can pull on a shirt or shorts. A sensor design that can be incorporated throughout athletic wear translates an athlete's posture and movement into coaching insights. In real-time, asensei uses those insights to coach corrections, all the while guiding and monitoring an athlete as they follow coaching programs from world class athletes and coaches.
Of the decision to make Kinetic Capture technology royalty-free to athletic wear brands, asensei CEO Steven Webster said, "As a kid, when I pulled on a soccer shirt with the number 10, I wanted to play like Pele. When I put on my hockey shirt with the number 99 I wanted to play like Gretzky. Today, apparel brands make apparel that we want to wear, endorsed by athletes we want to play like or by teams that we dream to play for. By offering our Kinetic Capture technology royalty-free to these brands, we get to to the future faster together - a future where we no longer train like our idols, but train with them."
- Apparel brands can work collaboratively with asensei to bring clothing and coaching content to market in the sports and categories that matter to them.
- Opportunities are available for exclusive rights to individual sports or categories.
Jakroo, a leading manufacturer of custom sports apparel for Cycling, Triathalon and Nordic Skiing announced a new line of apparel that will incorporate Kinetic Capture. Of the decision to partner with asensei, Jakroo COO Derek Wiseman said, "Jakroo offers fully customizable technical apparel for cyclists, triathletes, and nordic skiers. With asensei, we will be able to further extend the personalization experience beyond the visual treatment of the product to incorporate personalized training and coaching. With asensei and Jakroo, athletes will be able to create highly customized products tailored to their personal tastes, performance needs and athletic goals. We are excited about introducing this product to the rowing community - helping them reach their goals through personalized performance clothing with personalized performance coaching."
Enquires should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
asensei (TM) is your personal trainer who knows your every move. With sensors throughout your clothing, she tracks your posture and movement. She guides and monitors your practice, and provides feedback on form and progress, all delivered in real-time in your ear.
- World-class coaches trust asensei to deliver their coaching to athletes exactly as they taught it to her.
- Athletes trust asensei to connect them with world-class coaches and guide them towards their goals.
- Our patent pending Kinetic Coaching platform allows asensei to work with apparel companies and fitness equipment manufacturers to make world-class coaching accessible to athletes of all levels in the sport of their choosing.
- Apparel companies upgrade their apparel with our motion capture sensors so that asensei can make sense of movement and coach athletes in their apparel.
- Fitness equipment manufacturers integrate with asensei to share real-time metrics so that their equipment is invaluable to athletes and coaches.
Launching in 2017, asensei will first work with athletes, coaches, apparel and equipment manufacturers in the sports of Rowing and Indoor Rowing, closely followed by Olympic Lifting and Yoga. For more information, visit: www.asensei.com.
Jakroo specializes in the design, manufacture and direct sale of customized technical endurance apparel for the cycling, triathlon, running and Nordic skiing markets across Asia, Europe and North America. Our made-to-order, just-in-time (known as JIT) manufacturing process and vertical integration of design, sales and distribution minimizes risk, provides autonomous control of quality across all stages of our vertically integrated supply chain and maximizes value to our customers.